COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ‘COOKIES’ are small often encrypted files used by web developers to help their users navigate the site with ease and perform functions efficiently. To know more about cookies and how to disable it, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
In addition to this we also collect certain information from which includes your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (credit and debit card numbers, UPI details, Payment wallet information, phone number and email address) while placing an order or attempting to place one. All the above information is counted under “Order information”.
NOTE: Here, “Personal Information” refers to both Device Information and Order Information.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Order information that is collected by us is used to fulfill your orders place through the website. We also use the order information to:
- Communicate with you via email, message or call
- Screen the order orders for any potential risk or fraud that may arise
- We also use this information to give you a more tailored experience by recommending you products as per your preference through advertising
- The order information is shared with our delivery partners in order to make sure the order reaches you on time and in the correct manner. No payment information is shared with them at any point.
- We also use of device information that is collected in order to foresee any potential risk or fraud ( in particular, IP address) and also to enhance our site and user experience (for example- to see the effectiveness and of our marketing campaigns by generating analytics regarding the interaction of customers on our site).
- We may also your device information in order to show you the ads of the products relevant for you according to your preferences.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with only selected third parties to help us cater to your needs and customize your experience. We use Google analytics to help us understand how our customer use the site and what they prefer the most. You can read more about how Google uses your information on https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics, read more about this more at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We use best-in-class third parties for payment gateways, shipping logistics to make the customer experience fulfilling and enriching.
Finally, we may also use your personal information to comply to any applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
The personal information collected will also be used for targeted advertisements or any marketing communication that we believe may interest you.
As mentioned above, we use your personal information for targeted advertisements and marketing communications. To know more about target advertising, please visit:
You can always visit the following links and opt out of target advertising:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For further information regarding our privacy practices, or for any complaints or queries. Please reach out to us at email@example.com, or by mail at the address mentioned below:
Nageen Edtech Private Limtied, Salarpur, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh – 250001